Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum
Showcases the native history of ethnic Chinese-Malays called Baba-Nyonya or Peranakan in Malacca.
- The museum staff will explain, about each and every interest of the lives of the old Straits Chinese.
- the museum displays valuable century old Baba Nyonya traditional costume, wood-work art and antique furniture.
- known as Straits-born Chinese or Peranakan are of Chinese noble descendants which adopted the Malays culture.
- The adjacent fascination Portuguese Square is a delightful course to stop for dinners and beverages.
- Daily Tour Times: 10am - 1:00pm (last morning tour 12noon) 2pm - 5:00pm (last evening tour 4pm)
- Entrance fees: Adult -- 16MYR Children (5-12 years old) -- 11MYR
Visit Melaka and need to rent a car in Melaka, call +6016-395 3335 now! Car rental Melaka with free delivery within Melaka Sentral, Melaka town area and Melaka airport.