St Francis Xavier’s Church
serves its function as a Catholic church, with regular mass services being held from time to time
built on the site of an old Portuguese church by a French priest, Father Farvé, in 1856.
For quite some time, it became the largest church built by the MEP (Paris Foreign Missionary) in the Malay Peninsula
More information about Stadthuys
Entrance fees: free